Park Shelter Reservation & Permit
The City of Lino Lakes features 6 parks with shelters available for reservations. To reserve a shelter, fill out the online reservation form. You can also visit each park's page to view the available times on the reservation calendar.
Parks available to all:
Parks available to neighborhood residents only:
*These parks only have minimal street parking available. Therefore, we are unable to open reservations up to the general public.
Park Shelter Reservation Rules
- Applicants who live or work in Lino Lakes are eligible for the Resident Rates.
- Park hours are 7:00am - 10:00pm
- Rental of a park shelter does not include exclusive use of park facilities.
- Alcohol is not allowed in any of our City parks.
- Renters may not display or park anything on park property without written permission from the Public Services Director.
- Parking is allowed in parking lots only. Vehicles are not allowed on the grass, sidewalk, etc.
- The City of Lino Lakes reserves the right to deny or revoke a permit if it is believed to be in the best interest of the City facilities or the park users.
- Please do not deposit hot charcoal in refuse barrels.
- The City of Lino Lakes is unable to provide additional picnic tables
- If your facility is being used by another group that refuses to leave, please call non-emergency police number 763-427-1212.
- Waste paper and trash must be deposited in refuse barrels.
- Pets must be leashed and owners must cleanup any pet waste.
- This permit should be with the user while at the facility for proof of reservation.