Where do I report a complaint on an officer?

To file a complaint against a member of the Lino Lakes Public Safety Department, please complete the Citizen Complaint form (PDF). Add additional pages if necessary.

If you wish to speak to a supervisor after hours, please contact Anoka County Dispatch at 763-427-1212. Please contact a supervisor if you need any assistance obtaining the necessary information.  Once completed, the form can be submitted by mail or in person.  When submitting the form by mail, please address it to:

Public Safety Director John Swenson
Lino Lakes Public Safety Department
640 Town Center Parkway
Lino Lakes, MN 55014

 We take all complaints very seriously (PDF) and encourage any citizen dissatisfied with our service to contact us immediately.

Show All Answers

1. Are fireworks allowed in Lino Lakes?
2. Are solicitors allowed in Lino Lakes?
3. Do I need a permit to purchase a handgun?
4. Does my dog require a license?
5. How do I obtain a police report?
6. How do I report suspicious activities?
7. What are Lino Lakes' hunting rules?
8. What are your on-street parking regulations?
9. What is the curfew for juveniles in Lino Lakes?
10. Where can I find a copy of Lino Lakes' ordinances?
11. Where do I report a complaint on an officer?