We are making some changes to The Nest Child Watch policies and procedures that we believe will make it more accessible and useful to both our members and Rookery guests. The following changes will go into effect on Wednesday, August 17:
- FREE to members! The Nest Child Watch will now be FREE to any child age 6 months – 11 years old who has a Rookery membership.
- Open to Rookery visitors! Adults no longer have to be members to utilize The Nest for their children. Non-members that pay the daily admissions fee or have a multi visit pass are now welcome to bring their non-member child(ren) to The Nest Child Watch for $3.00 per child per visit. Adults must stay in the Rookery Activity center while the child is in child watch.
- New Procedure:
- Members: Children who are members will check in with their key tags at the Guest Services Desk for entry and then in The Nest Child Watch.
- Non-members: Children who are not members will be charged the $3.00 Nest admission rate at the Guest Services Desk. Bring the receipt to The Nest to check in with staff there.
- ALL NEST VISITORS: Every child who enters the nest will still need to have the proper contact forms and sign in/out procedures completed.
With these changes, we understand that some members may consider an upgrade to their membership in order to include their children on their membership. With that in mind, check out the monthly and annual membership rates so that you can determine if a membership upgrade is right for you.
To upgrade your membership, complete the top “Membership Change” portion of this Membership Change Form and return it via email to Ben Natzke (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to the Guest Services Desk at The Rookery.
If you have any questions about changes to The Nest Child Watch or changes to your membership, please reach out to our Activity Center Coordinator Ali Lukin, 651-982-2457 or email@example.com