In Minnesota, you must meet the following requirements to register and vote:
- Be at least 18 years of age on Election Day
- Be a United States citizen and have resided in Minnesota for 20 days immediately preceding Election Day
- Not be under guardianship
- Not be found by a court to be legally incompetent to vote
- Not have been convicted of a felony without having your civil rights restored
If you move or change your name, you will need to re-register to vote.
You can pre-register to vote up to 21 days prior to an election.
Voter registration forms are available online or at Lino Lakes City Hall.
Election Day Registration - Proof of residence is required in order to register on Election Day. Only proof authorized by law may be used.