- Utility Billing
The Finance Department is responsible for the billing of the water, sewer, and storm water utilities to residents and businesses in the City of Lino Lakes.
Utilities are billed for 3-month periods. Depending on where you are located in the City, your 3-month period differs. Residents currently not connected to city water and sewer will receive an annual storm water utility bill each Spring.
The current water, sewer, and storm water utility rates can be found on the Fee Schedule (PDF).
- Automatic Payments: Payment is automatically deducted from your checking account on the due date. Simply complete the Auto Pay Enrollment Form (PDF) and return to City Hall.
- Pay Online
- Pay by Phone: Credit card and electronic check payments are accepted.
- Pay in Person: Cash, check, or credit cards are accepted.
- By Mail: City of Lino Lakes, 600 Town Center Parkway, Lino Lakes, MN 55014
Bills are due on the last day of the month following the billing period. Annual storm water utility bills are due one month from the billing date. Late payments incur a 10% penalty.
Delinquent accounts are certified to Anoka County for collection with property taxes on an annual basis.
- Sign up/login online
- Verify your email address
- Navigate to My Profile
- Under Accounts select Edit to set your Paper Bill and Electronic Bill preferences
If you are moving in or out of the city, please notify us in advance to schedule a final meter reading.